Friday, May 30, 2008

歡欣^3

- Praise God that I scraped through my second week at work (even though my experiments haven't been very successful thus far :P)

- I only misplaced my notebook with all my important protocol notes and not my wallet or that access card which has a $100 deposit on it...phew!

- thankful that my supervisor didn't scold me for losing my notes but just gave a kind of exasperated sigh :P

- thankful that I didn't get run down by that car yesterday cos I wasn't quite in the right frame of mind when I was crossing the road while recalling where I could have lost my notebook...(I forgot the direction the cars were coming in & looked the opposite way :P)

- really thankful for my family members who care so much for me, especially Mum for always looking out for my health...sorry for all the worries that I've caused! from asthma to PLC...refusing to put on medication to forgetting to take my pills...sorry!

歡欣

3 comments:

Jo said...

hi small jo :) I got your email, but never really have the time to sit down and write a good long email so here i am, just so you know I'm alive and well back home :) Don't worry so much about your work! I know that you're trying your best, and I am sure your supervisor knows that too. No, you're not a lost cause just because you've been having these ...more frequent memory lapses... I think these just go to show that in the times when we know there is no way we could have done the work we do, we then know for sure that God's mighty hand is at work in our lives yet again! :) 'add oil' to do your best!

Praying for you...
'big' jo ;)

joanna =) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joanna =) said...

thanks :) you really know how to make my day :D my younger sis just asked why i'm smiling so much now :P
yup...God really has seen me through (everytime i see a successful clone i can only give thanks cos there are just so many little things that i could have done wrongly along the way to mess up that experiment)
so thankful that I can draw strength from Him...plus all the encouragement from friends & family! thanks again for the prayers ♥