last official ccf
I don't really want this term to end...even though I'm reaching the point of a burn-out.
I'm starting to feel scared that I won't be able to come back - to waterloo, to ccf. Somehow, I've never felt so attached to any fellowship before this and it's just such a joy to see everyone encouraging each other in our spiritual walk with God.
I can't promise that I won't get emotional on friday night...don't even know whether I'll be able to share although I really want to (I don't want everyone especially Amanda to get all worried about me since I know I'll most probably start breaking down halfway through sharing).
But IF I'm really not coming back, hopefully everyone will treat Amanda doubly nice :D although Amanda can't "replace" me (quoted from Elliot when I said that I might not be able to make it to grad dinner :P), I'll be most happy to know that there'll be people looking out for her...so in a way, I'll feel ccf's ♥ too :)
谢谢! 我会永远记住你们 :)
实在是很捨不得...
No comments:
Post a Comment