~I've been asked too many times about the differences between Amanda and I...but each time, I couldn't give an immediate responses probably because I've never really given it much thought...or probably because I always thought that we were alike...I mean we're twins right? :P
so here goes the list (definitely not a comprehensive one...comments are more than welcome :D)
From the boring stuff...
- A. is good in math while J. does better in science
- A. took German as her third language while J. took French
- A. plays the piano while J. plays the piano & violin (& thanks A. for putting up with all the screeching noises all this while <3>
- A. doesn't like cooking as much but she always washes the dishes :)
- A. doesn't like beading as much either
To the more interesting facts...
- A. is great with packing while J. is the lazy bum
- A. keeps track of all important dates while J. leaves them to A.
- A. has a GPS in her brain while J. needs an actual one
- A. used to be trapped in the middle of J. & K. who argued quite a fair bit of time when they were little but she still loves both of them :)
- A. always give J. the bigger half of the chocolate/bowl of ice cream :D
- A. has lots more common sense than J.
- but J. has a much higher tolerance for pain (A. cries on getting an injection :P)
- A. doesn't like animals that much but J. loves pandas
- A. is ever the patient one while J. likes to rush things
- A. likes "wasting" her time watching dramas while J. blogs & msn's
- A. cut her finger working with the Deli's slicer while J. cut her finger chopping carrots
- A. has a much stronger immune system than J. (whose medical history would take up too much space to be elaborated upon here...maybe A. stole some genes coding for lymphocytes or antibody production from J. while they were in mum? definitely not scientifically proven :P)
~hmm, it does seem pretty long now! but that's all I could think of at the moment...will update if I think of more :D
**this post is published with the approval of the above-mentioned individuals :D

3 comments:
haha. you should continue adding to the list over the years =p
for sure :D
Nice list you have there. Maybe J likes languages more than A? A is more meticulous? It's true Amanda has a gd memory for dates...but both are equally gentle, soft-spoken and adored by all =)
Post a Comment