rather, I'm feeling so thankful & so loved once again :)
- thankful cos the surgery went really smoothly
- thankful cos it was me who had to get my wisdom teeth out not Amanda or Kris cos they would have freaked out & since I'm blessed with a high level of tolerance for pain :)
- thankful cos Kat & Amanda came to pick me up & helped me get prescriptions
- thankful cos Amanda didn't mind a bit that I was using up her precious studying time since she has 2 finals tomorrow >.<
- thankful cos so many people remembered :)
- thankful for the offers for congee
- thankful for PT's advice...ice-cream, keep those holes clean, stay away from boys* [the surgery was definitely not scary at all...even though I was fully awake, the drilling or wrenching weren't half as bad as some of the ccf guys had told me...either 1) they were really scared or 2) they were trying to scare me (which was PT's explanation cos it's a "dating scheme" :P and hence, the last bit of advice*)...but personally, I still think case 1 is more likely than 2 XD maybe guys do have a secret fear of dental works]
- thankful cos Marguerite & Celine let me stay over at their place :) since residence kicks you out 24 hours after your last final
- thankful cos my face isn't that puffy :P
- thankful cos now that my wisdom teeth are out and I don't have to worry about them, I can look forward to having lots of good food in Singapore & Hong Kong during the summer :D
- & most importantly, thankful cos God was there the whole time & He heard every single prayer :)
歡欣
8 comments:
=O now you're not wise anymoreee
XP
but puffy face is teh best partttt
i mean, look at billy! XD
dating scheme eh? gotta try that one out =P
glad it all went well =]
lol...don't think i ever was "wise" anyways :P
thanks for remembering :)
YAY I am so glad it turned out well :) And yes, I do agree with you about the boys. hahaha :)
definitely:P i'm much better now except for a little bit of puffiness...& pray that I wouldn't get any infections :)
also...i should be thankful for my food but i'm getting a little (yeah just a little :P) sick of congee :(
actually I never knew about it until I read your blog post >.>
HEY
I wasn't scared at all for mine
and I didn't get enough sleep the night before either
so I fell asleep LOLZ
you should take an after pic =]
ok...i admit that i was just generalizing (abt guys being scared) and it's just for fun :P
but it's true that girls are braver than guys sometimes :D
gd thing you still can stand so much pain. Amanda's blessed with a lot of strength right? Lol.......
yup...Amanda's the best :)
Post a Comment