Sunday, October 25, 2009

books! =)

so before I lose this list of books that my 中醫 recommended me to read:

by
倪柝聲 (Watchman Nee)
1. 《亚伯拉罕以撒雅各的神The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
2. 《得勝的生命The Overcoming Life
3. 《正常的基督徒生活》 The Normal Christian Life
4. 《坐行站》 Sit, Walk, Stand

by 蓋恩夫人 (Madame Guyon)
1. 《馨香的没药Autobiography of Madame Guyon
2. 《更深經歷耶穌基督》 Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ/Short and Easy Method of Prayer

by 劳伦斯 (Brother Lawrence)
1.
与神同在 Practice of the Presence of God

hopefully I got the links right...and I'm not infringing on any copyrights.
I took quite awhile looking up the English version since she gave me the entire list in Chinese >.<
Can't wait to start reading =) and hope you guys can find the time to read some of these classics too!

2 comments:

jlin said...

Huh. Didn't know that Watchman Nee stuff was online. I hear alot about Nee but haven't read anything by him yet. Anyway, it looks like the publisher themselves made these books available, so you're in the clear. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just stumbled across your blog from a friend's, and am really encouraged that you are reading Watchman Nee. I totally always thought that my friends and I were one of the few people (outside of China and most of North America) who actually a) know who he is b) appreciate his writing. Good on ya! =)