Sunday, October 25, 2009

我會等 =)

so the probability of me going on the Kenya trip is approaching zero now (hehe cos I'm still hoping for at least a 0.0000001 chance? =P)
Long story short, my skin condition hasn't gotten any much better. I don't have to say too much about my own immune system (since it's interrelated and skin is your primary line of defense).
So yesterday, my doctor and mum made it clear to me that I can't go.
To be honest, I was really really crushed...if it's never going to get better, then that means I would never ever be able to fulfill whatever that I felt had been my calling? And what if...I'm not even physically fit enough to be a doctor in the first place?
But God is still good. I was reminded again that it's not about what I can do with my life.
I need to wait upon the Lord. It is pretty exciting praying and waiting to see how and where He'll lead me and all of you though =)

No comments: