- yay...I got "discharged" by my rheumatologist today! Well, the actual results from my blood tests weren't conclusive but it's still better than bad news =)
Somehow, I feel that the doctors over in Canada are much friendlier though of course, I must give the healthcare system in Singapore its due credit for being sooooooo much more efficient =P
- Things are going pretty well at work too...I pushed back my experiments to tomorrow since I had to make a trip to the hospital at noon and my supervisor was pretty ok about it. Hehe, you can tell when he's in a good mood =P
- only a month till I'm back in school...yay! I know my brain has 99% degenerated by now...cramming for exams is definitely not the way to go...I WILL start on biology, chemistry esp. organic, physics as soon as I'm done working on my report. nope, I'm not a workaholic...I just got to make up for those times that I've been dozing off in class and for my horrendously low retention level. But studying to honour God, glorifying His name in our workplaces, that's our responsibility or rather our privilege, isn't it? so 大家要加油哦!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment