I'm sick and tired...stressed and exhausted - reaching the point of being burnt out =(
Why? why did I spend days purifying that protein only to realize that I've done the final step wrongly?
staying till 9 while you're having a runny nose isn't fun neither is skipping lunch....it's not bad if you get some results but if you realize that you don't have any because of your mistakes...that can be pretty depressing.
my excuse for watching tv, snacking and blogging?
i need a break.
lucky for me, the report isn't due friday =)
1 comment:
You can do it! I know you can! :) Just rely on Him. Stellar or not to your boss, God only asks you to give your best. If you do, then I guarantee you that to Him, it will be a stellar report. :) 'Add oil', I'm praying for you!
'big' jo
Post a Comment