http://www.alabasterboxblog.com/2008/01/14/a-heart-hidden-in-christ-2/
http://www.alabasterboxblog.com/2010/01/09/a-beauty-that-speaks-of-permanence/
"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man must seek Him first to find her."
finally done third year!
regrets, failures, brokenness and all
realization of how undeserving I am...
and yet
I can't be amazed enough by His grace
His unfailing love, mercy, compassion and faithfulness
I will betroth you to me forever;love this passage - God's marriage-covenant with His people.
I will betroth you in righteousness and justice,
in love and compassion.
I will betroth you in faithfulness
and you will acknowledge the Lord
~Hosea 2:19-20
We were the ones who have sinned and turned away, but when we repent, He promises His mercy and draws us back to Him. He betroths us to Himself... and that we may know Him!
It is only by Him and through Him and for His glory.
There are those times when I feel so distant from Him, I feel so undeserving, and sometimes it distances me even more...
But to be drawn closer to God, to have the desire to know Him more intimately, that is indeed the goodness of God!
9 The fear of the LORD is pure,
enduring forever.
The ordinances of the LORD are sure
and altogether righteous.10 They are more precious than gold,
than much pure gold;
they are sweeter than honey,
than honey from the comb.~ Psalm 19
It's nice how when I randomly think of a verse and look it up, I find even more goodness surrounding it =D was thinking about this just recently...
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.~Psalm 19:14
No comments:
Post a Comment