Monday, April 19, 2010

7To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
~ 2 Corinthians 12:7-10

Three times... sometimes it seems like I just FAIL so much on this struggle of mine. Well actually, okay, it doesn't just seem like it, I know I suck =P

A year is really a good length of time to look back and reflect. and hopefully, I am a year wiser...

In any case... 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 =) praise Him for His word! =) What a blessing it is to be able to read it.
His grace is indeed sufficient for us =)

1 comment:

Jacky said...

In Christ, we are already more than conquerors! We kinda suck and don't suck at the same time.