thanks for the prayers! I wasn't really nervous at all today. I tried preparing for some questions, went through my answers a few times in my mind... but all that much. During the last 30mins before the interview, sitting in the waiting room, I was more reminded of the bible verse which my dearest Papa sent (and Marky sent it with Isaiah 55:8-9 too =))And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. ~Romans 8:28
So pictures say a thousand words... stumbled across the above picture on CBC Image Gallery. I like to think I'm that little girl there =)
1 comment:
Hey Joanna!
I haven't been catching up with you lately but I prayed for you. Hope you had a great experience with the med interviews! I can feel the great joy and peace in you when I see that picture. Keep trusting in Him!
Post a Comment