Come Thou fount of every blessing
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Streams of mercy never ceasing
Call for songs of loudest praise
And teach me some melodious sonnet
Sung by flaming tongues above
I'll praise the mount, I'm fixed upon it
Mount of Thy redeeming love
Here I raise my Ebenezer
Hither by Thy help I come
And I hope by Thy good pleasure
Safely to arrive at home
Jesus sought me when a stranger
Wandering from the fold of God
He to rescue me from danger
Interposed His precious blood
Oh, to grace how great a debtor
Daily I'm constrained to be
And let Thy goodness like a fetter
Bind my wandering heart to Thee
Prone to wander, Lord I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here's my heart Lord, take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above
- sharing night was great (except for going overtime :P) I managed to share after the huge encouragement I got from dear Joyce and Jac :)
I can't say this enough...I'll miss you grads so much! Thanks for the love you have poured out onto us through the Spirit working in you, guiding and challenging us in our spiritual walk...sharing = caring :)
I have really grown from the really really shy/nervous frosh girl I was when I first entered university all because of God's grace in providing me with this body of Christ, this fellowship of brothers of sisters who do everything to glorify Him. I can laugh, play, share, cry, eat, cook, worship, pray...anything with you guys! (including playing hockey and cross-checking people? :P)
Thanks :)
- thanks for being there for me when I needed someone to complain to, needed some encouragement, needed a little push, or a genuine smile to just brighten my day :) thanks for always showing me that God is here with us, God hears, He listens, His heart is breaking for ours, He wants to draw us near. Thanks for reminding me that I can depend and trust in Him forever, I can cast my burdens onto Him, that it's going to be ok....He cares for us, He knows us so deeply, He knows our pains, our hurts, He is there, He is our source of comfort, His Spirit is praying for us even when our heart has grown cold, He is waiting for us to run back to Him...He is faithful, His love endures forever...
that we have tasted and seen that the Lord is good, why is it that we would ever leave this God we love, He who has blessed us with grace so abounding? I echo the prayers of my brothers and sisters, that our hearts may be fully surrendered to Him...that we may "grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge", that we may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God...that we may be imitators of Christ, glorifying Him in all that we do, pursuing His righteousness, being His ambassadors having been so blessed with the ministry of reconciliation we've received from Him, humble hearts, hearts that break for what breaks His..
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! ~ 1 John 3:1
Here's my heart Lord, take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above
2 comments:
yay for sharing Joanna! =))
Aww...I missed ur sharing though...
You're going to share again next term right?? hehe =D
We'll miss you too, Joanna! =)
Post a Comment