so it seems like I'm becoming a hazard in the kitchen! haha I've been spending most of my time in the kitchen ever since coming to Toronto and back with family. Family time, well, has been filled with the usual small arguments here and there that I guess I should have known by now, is their normal way of communication =P
Anyways, broken glass. I apparently broke a glass container while washing dishes...it just slipped out from the rack >.<
But I've always been some sort of a clumsy person with really slow reflexes, as I was reminded once again by my epic failure at dutch blitz yesterday. I must have broken all the records with a grand total of 3 points while Amar led the game with 140ish, Amanda 90ish and Caleb with 70ish (plus I had help from Jac at some point too! I was really trying very hard, don't see how else I could be any quicker) It was really fun though =D
ok...I shall take a short break from the kitchen what with half-burnt cookies, over-mixed cookie dough, lemon bars with the filling leaking benath the crust....argh =P
But at least the cheesecake turned out really well (Kris and I had so much fun creating the marbled effects using coffee-flavoured cream cheese! of course, mine, the bottom 2 were really amateurish compared to hers!)...and some cookies were edible =)
For now, I shall collect myself before Kris' birthday and hopefully I'd regain some of my baking instincts by then! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment