Friday, December 19, 2008

=(

11:52 am
can't make cookies for my Mom now and I probably won't have time the next few days >.<>
Mom's right, I place my friends above my family most of the time. I'm really selfish in that way. I can go all out doing stuff for my friends but I'm just so laid back at home, expecting everything to be done for me, taking everything for granted =( =( =(
It's true that it's the people closest to you that are hurt most by your words and your actions...which really reflect who you are. Right now, I really don't like myself.

to love the Lord with all my heart, soul, strength and mind
to love His people through the love that He has poured out into our lives through the Holy Spirit He has given to us

I really need Him...to have the heart of love that Jesus has for everyone, especially at times when I'm struggling to find the reason to...not taking anything for granted but knowing that I have been so blessed! I need patience, kindness...
let this be a reminder to me.

No comments: