Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the sound of music =)

I found out what I have been missing these past week...music!!!
one of my weaknesses is that I can't concentrate studying or doing serious work with any form of music playing (especially songs with really powerful lyrics) so I haven't been listening to anything this past week.
But I can't live without music, especially praising and worshiping God through it =)
I picked up my violin just now and started playing...wonder whether they have some special instruments like violins or pianos in heaven or is it just acappella? but it'll definitely sound so much better =D
just singing and playing the piano alone with Kris on Sunday was so good so I can almost imagine when the whole universe is just singing praises to Him...
Praise to our God
forever and ever
that will simply be overwhelmingly awesome =) (hehe...my english isn't that good...might have made that phrase up)
anyways, I can't wait for next term when I can hopefully join worship team and orchestra again =D
* just watched the video about worship that James uploaded on facebook and I think is on mikee's blog too...yup worship should be simply coming to Him and surrendering all. that's something I'll keep in mind =)

No comments: