It's funny sitting at the desk where I've stayed up so many late nights... and now just relaxing a bit. Mungo keeps telling me I should really take a break =P
What better breaks are there to take than praising Him and meditating on His Word!
just being instead of doing
Special praise items:
giving thanks for being able to share the Gospel with Gong-gong again though I wasn't even planning to!
hearing Gabe play beautiful hymns on the piano while Gong-gong and I talked =)
excited for Bible Study Fellowship with Auntie Salina come September
spending time with the Chens, being blessed by all of them, including baby Abby (super duper cuteee)!
being reminded to trust God, He is Sovereign over all!
this list could go on and on... how can we keep from singing Your praise?
1 comment:
so awesome!! :) praise God indeed for these things! :)
i often forget how wonderful it is to take a break from work by just praising God and enjoying His word! used to do it last term during exams, but afterwards the idea completely left my mind. thanks for the reminder; i think i'll do it right now :D
Post a Comment