i see my tadpoles
(in their different stages of development
as seen under the microscope
with their snowflake-like pigments
their cement glands and tailbud stained
their yolk sac
their pharyngeal gills
their cute eyes
their little heart
their beautifully intricate somites... )
you've got to love God's creativity and His design! =)
sorry i have to anaesthetize you guys and kill you for my in situs (experiments) that won't even bring you any benefit =(
2 comments:
awww =(
what IS the end goal of these experiments?
it's to take pictures of my in situs- to observe the supposedly different localization of the probe (I used to stain for blood vessels) between experimental (knock-down/reduce fibronectin, an important extracellular matrix protein) and control. Mungo injected the tadpoles with either antibodies or another molecule involved with fibronectin for the experimental ones. Since I have tadpoles in different stages of embryonic development, I should be able to see a gradual development of the blood vessels too.
So... the end goal is deciphering the role of fibronectin in blood vessel development =)
Post a Comment