
sorry I took so long to upload this!
modified from http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/christinayu0208/article?mid=9740&fid=-1&action=prev
材 料:
份量 : 8 個 )
大包粉
you can get this from (most) Chinese grocery stores =) the ones I used are apparently the product of Australia =P
咸蛋黃饀料:
咸蛋黃 (蒸熟) 2 隻 白砂糖 40 克 牛油 (室温) 50 克 奶粉 40 克
或
奶黄餡 : 牛奶 250 克 砂糖 35 克 牛油 20 克 雞蛋 1隻 吉士粉 25 克
I did a half-and-half or this! 吉士粉 is custard powder by the way =P 奶粉 is milk powder but it's expensive, so I substituted with custard powder.
奶黄餡做法:
(1) 用牛奶 (30克) +吉士粉+糖+蛋 (攪拌)至完全勻
(2) 另外用剩餘牛奶放入煲內煮至微熱役,加入牛油煮至溶
(3) 將 (1) 倒入 (2) 慢慢火煮及攪拌至忌廉狀 ~便成
做 法 :
(1) 餡料 : 將咸蛋黃隔水蒸熟 (大約蒸 4-5分鐘) 後,用匙將咸蛋黃壓成蓉 。
(2) 餡料 : 將咸蛋黃蓉 + 砂糖 + 室温牛油 + 奶粉 放入缸內用匙 / 手 (拌勻) 後,再放入雪櫃
冷藏至硬身,取出來再分成 8 等份後放入雪櫃冷藏一陣 ~ 備用 。
*(3) 包料 : according to instructions from 大包粉 packaging
(4) 包料 : 將麵團放入缸內用布蓋住靜侍 15 分發酵,麵糰搓成長條狀 及 分割成 8 等份 。
(5) 包料 : 將小麵團的切口向上,在切口處沾上麵粉,麵糰用手掌根壓扁成圓形,再用木桿麵
棍桿成圓形麵皮。
(6) 把已雪硬的咸蛋黃餡放在麵皮中間,將麵皮邊緣捏合上 及 修口。
(7) 把包子放入已鋪牛油紙的蒸籠上 (修口位向底), 待發酵大約 30 分鐘。
(8) 待發酵完成後將蒸籠放入鍋內 (水滾起計) 蒸 5 分鐘 ~ 即成。
Enjoy =)
4 comments:
what that looks so good! how does it taste? I think I found milk powder at bulk barn and it didn't seem too expensive, but I use it very sparingly when I used to bake bread with my breadmaker...
hehe first comment from my fellow foodie! =P
it tastes yummy... but of course best eaten right after steaming! i like mine better than the restaurants' actually, because you can adjust to your preference the measure of "flowiness" of the filling =P and/or the bun sizes and the ratio of bun to filling =)
oh i forgot to mention in the recipe! you have to try finding the optimum time such that the bun doesn't explode upon steaming!
(food engineers have fun! =P)
Not many people can attempt it since no one can read the instructions. You should post your green tea mochi recipe too. (^_^)
:O Thanks for posting this! I would love to try making it—I loooove liu sha bao :D
Do you use a weighing scale, or did you convert grams to cups? :P
Post a Comment