1 “At that time, declares the Lord, I will be the God of all the clans of Israel, and they shall be my people.”
2 Thus says the Lord:
“The people who survived the sword
found grace in the wilderness;
when Israel sought for rest,
3 the Lord appeared to him from far away.
I have loved you with an everlasting love;
therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.
4 Again I will build you, and you shall be built,
O virgin Israel!
...
Jeremiah 31:1-4
amazed by how much You love me
why do I always say in hindsight that You are in control
and yet I don't live it at the time
there is so much joy in just resting in You
but I so often run away
it's what I would call stalkerish
the way love is
but that's because I keep thinking of this as my own life
something that's mine and not yours
and that is so far from the truth
because You said:
"You are mine twice: First I made you; then I bought you back"
1 comment:
<3
study hard while blogging =D
Post a Comment