I haven't been feeling all that well this past week for various reasons...I admit to being highly stressed out at some point in time over my incompetence.
But God has been good :)
An amazing thing happened this morning! I was doing my devos at SLC third floor in the corner when this little girl came out from one of the rooms her family was in. She's probably about 3 and soooo extremely adorable. She spotted me and I couldn't help smiling and giving her a little wave...and all of a sudden, she just starts running towards me with this amazingly beautiful smile on her face. And she wanted to offer me some of her mini pretzels too! Wish I could pick her up and give her a little hug/swing/piggyback ride but hehe, can't do that to kids when their moms are around :P
God IS good! That little girl's smile was just what He knew I needed, & to start the day off knowing He is with me :)
And to know that He has blessed me with my family who are always there to support me and wonderful brothers & sisters & friends who take care of me :)
Knowing that I am sooooo weak and incapable of offering anything to You, but that You are my light, my strength and my song!
And to learn from the apostle Paul who wrote in 1 Corinthians 15 as I was reading this morning...
9For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment