yes!!! I'm so glad that this week is finally over!
Amanda and I are both looking forward to finals now (after Tuesday I'd be done my last midterm and BIOL 130 lab final :D) and term's coming to an end....our last frosh cell official meeting and CCF's sharing night too :( will miss you guys going on coop!
There's so much I've learnt this term I can't even express it right now but right now I'm thinking of these few lines that are from the movie we watched last night:
Nate (the missionary who later got killed in his trip) asks his son before getting on the plane "How far is the earth from the sun?"
Stevie (6ish years old) replied, "93 000 000 miles" (tears falling from his eyes because he knows his father is going on a dangerous trip)
Nate: "And you know that's just a fraction of how much your Daddy loves you..."
yes, it's soooooo hard to fathom that but may we really know how HIGH, DEEP, LONG and WIDE is our Father's love for us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment