YAY I got to sit in today! =D Teacher G. recruited me after my mum and I helped out yesterday at our church's Community Fun Day's Cooking Fun for kids!
God-willing, I will teach a class on my own in September! Praise God =D =D =D
but I really need to improve on speaking up... yes I knew that but I got hit IN-MY-FACE today...
me: Hi! My name is Joanna. What's your name?
boy: how come your voice is so light?
me: *taken aback; thinking -THAT'S CRAZY how he said the exact same thing as my grade 1 from my after-school program placement! wow...-*
me: Umm well some people's voices are louder but mine's not. Anyway, I don't really think I need to talk loud now...
boy: yeah but your voice is soooo light!
But the highlight was the class' prayer circle time. It was mostly thanksgiving for the good weather (rained the previous day) but this prayer took the cake...
"Dear God, thank you for the good weather today. I like the sun not the rain because the rain makes my clothes wrinkled. In Jesus' name, Amen."
=) Keep the little children and all of us still on this journey home in your prayers too! =)
excited for VBS!!!
1 comment:
cute
Post a Comment