Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beautiful One

(by Jeremy Camp)

Wonderful, so wonderful
Is Your unfailing love
Your Cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen no ear has heard
No heart could fully know
How glorious, how beautiful You are.

Beautiful One I love You
Beautiful One I adore
Beautiful One my soul must sing.

Powerful so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of Your majesty
Awakes my heart to see
How marvelous how wonderful You are.

Beautiful One I love You
Beautiful One I adore
Beautiful One my soul must sing.

You opened my eyes to Your wonders anew
You captured my heart with this love
Because nothing on Earth is as beautiful as You
......................................

I found the lyrics for this song here and stumbled on this too:
eighth grade teacher | Reviewer: Linda | 2/20/09

As I look at my young students I see God's love for them. I want them to know the protective love of my Lord. I am an old woman and he has never left me. This is a blessed song that I wake up singing. I pray that my students will see The Be[au]tiful One through me.


wow... and I found the following bible verse in another comment!

17 The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
~ Zephaniah 3:17

I am amazed, to say the least...
Zephaniah 3:17 would be some sort of a bible verse reference for the song "Amazed", the lyrics of which I was a little skeptical before this.

The Beautiful One, the Might One who saves
He will sing over us
He will rejoice over us with gladness
He will quiet us by His love

overwhelmed by
in awe of
made speechless
that intense love that knows no bound
the crazyness of His passion

oh the Wonderful Cross!

No comments: