TAing went pretty well today!
Glad I was able to put my microscope skills and histology knowledge to good use =)
I wasn't feeling nervous even though I did worry for a moment last night whether my voice would be gone from breathing in so much smoke. I woke up early in the morning to rehearse the admin stuff I had to go over... and I also took Cat's advice to dress up since you'd supposedly get better TA evaluations and because I didn't want to go in looking like a first-year student trying to teach 3rd year biology students =P.
I guess I do like teaching =) Many thanks to all the wonderful teachers & mentors I've had in the past!
(oooooooooh apparently we can put stickers on quizzes & midterms! =D)
4 comments:
the smoke made me dumber...
i didn't know that was possible KT =P
It's okay. This tall white guy was staring at me when I was plugging my laptop into the podium. I was like...yes...I am your TA...I think I can totally pass as a 3B Elec student
hahaha stickers! Way to make labs/tutorials a bit more relaxed :) If I got stickers for my physics labs, I might have not been so horrified at my mark... "12/20..again?!" lol
Post a Comment