back in TO for thanksgiving! =) it's so good to see Mum and Kris again!!! *hugs
I was actually feeling not so well taking the greyhound back from Waterloo cos I was limping all the way and each step hurt so much. When we got to the St. Charles terminal and when I saw that crazy line-up, I was actually thinking about just heading back home (ie. Churchill St with the girls =P) instead. (and I felt bad because I didn't manage to bring a potato patty that we were cooking for dinner for Amanda since she just finished her AFM midterm =S)
But after almost 3 hours....we finally made it safely back to Finch =)
and Mum's yummmmmmmmy char siu awaited us =P
It's good to be home though home has taken multiple meanings these past few years. But I can't wait for December when Dad's coming over to visit from Florida =D My first Christmas with the entire family in 3 years!
God has blessed me with a wonderful family, though not with their flaws but we're all somewhere along the journey =)
& God has showered His blessings upon me all through my academic career...midterms that I was totally not prepared for, PSYCH 101 and BIOL 303. I was (as usual, cramming the night before =S) and I really don't deserve the marks that I'm getting but it's all by God's grace, but all the more I should work harder to glorify His name =) Amanda and I will try our best to manage our time better this term, and our last resort will be coffee...
Frosh cell has also been such an encouragement to me....I feel like I'm getting so much more out from serving at Frosh cell than I've put in =P 29 froshes for bible study night!!! God is truly an awesome God =D Paul's prayer for the Ephesians in Eph 3:14-21 shall be my prayer for them too =)
backtracking to my previous post: Spirit touch your church...that's a song that has always touched my heart. God's love is so great and overflowing that we can't contain it. Every one of us is so precious in His sight and I pray that I can reflect His love in my life, every single moment and not just let it be something I think or sing about.
No comments:
Post a Comment